Monday, May 13, 2013

Moving Outward

As I sit at my computer, working on the next iteration of my software program, it hits me. "It" consists of the fundamental concept of what is and is not natural. 

Computers are not natural. Yet they are integral to every minute in my day, typing, staring, creating. 

It is the creating part that I like the most.  Creating things is the passion that drives me. It is what motivates me to sit through that which I do not enjoy, to get to do that which I enjoy. 

I enjoy creating.

But each year, the more unpleasant aspects of my life have become demanding of my attention and time.  Keeping up with the demands, has driven me physically to a point I can no longer manage. 

This is not me. This is not getting better. This is not manageable. 

Route correction is necessary.  So I analyze my life, going to the center and starting over. Not the proverbial "starting over"... rather the real one. The one that starts at the soul and moves outward.



Copyright 2014 Yvonne Ramage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment