Monday, March 26, 2007

Blonde at heart

You'll never guess what happened....

As the first posting, I would love to introduce myself.... but.... seems like a waste of time. Eventually you'll get to understand who I am, and what I'm about. Besides, nobody really *knows* you anyway. Not your parents, not your significant other, best friend or even your child. Doesn't matter how much explaining you do.

Everyone brings to the table their own perspectives of who you are. I could say I'm tall, blonde and live in Vegas. This in it's own right draws a picture for you. You may or may not entertain the idea of what a blonde in vegas is like. Silicon? No Silicon? And it may or may not align with the way I feel about myself. See my point? So, now for the truth: I'm brunette, but blonde at heart.

So, this will be my space to write... just write for the love of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment